Friday, June 27, 2008

Howard Stern on the iPhone

Sorry I've been MIA for so long, but I've been busy with a new project and I never thought the Sirius XM merger would take so long. But it looks like it's finally happening.

But I do have to pat myself on the back for making a prediction (the first person on the planet to publicly do so) that has finally come true. In fact, I think I'm about the only one who suggested it until it finally happened.

Howard's broadcast is now on the iPhone!

SIRIUS ON IPHONE

Now, there are some limitations. You need a jail broken iPhone. But as I always said, the technology was always in place, and the software was a no brainer.

Trust me, there will be a legitimate app that works with all iPhones in the new future. Available from Apple's iApp store. And it's going to be great.

But as I've said before, Mel has been holding back on the whole iPhone, iPod, Howard Stern business even if he knows it's a natural. That's because his argument for the merger is the iPhone was a competitor, not another way for Sirius and Howard to take over the world.

Just wait until the merger is done. We will not only have Howard live on the iPhone, but Howard will finally make old shows for sale on iTunes. Which will be great for those of us who want to time share Howard, and put additional well deserved millions in Howard's pocket.

No comments: